A lovely day for the very first of our Social Walking Groups.
This aim is to encourage outdoor walking or wheeling as a group where you can meet members of The Neuro Rehab Practice team in a social environment.
- To be able to walk/wheel 200m without needing physical assistance (there are benches but they may be spread out)
- To come prepared for all weather
- To be open to communicate with someone you may not know
- We meet once a month
- We currently meet in Bushy Park by The Pheasantry Cafe
- There's plenty of parking, cafe facilities and toilets
- There is no charge to attend (It's FREE)
- Family members, friends all welcome to attend
- The clinicians can always advise and encourage, but as it's a group we can't offer 1:1 physical help